12.26.2012

Christmas 2012

I hope you enjoyed Christmas! It's crazy how much anticipation the day brings, and how quickly it's all over.

We had a great, but very busy day. Next year we'll likely do things quite differently (a lot less travelling and visiting on the actual day), but we're happy with how the day turned out. It was a lot for Pen though, and she's been battling a fever and sleeping most of the day.

Here are some pictures from our day!

1. Pen reading a book I bought her, An Awesome Book!
2. Pen and I drinking out of my ASK pottery mug!
3. Daniel excited about his new Philips Razor
4. A brief nap between visits in the car

Pen shortly after waking up

me, savagely eating some left over turkey at my in-laws
my second turkey of the day!

I kind of failed at the picture taking. Pen hates when the flash goes off so we only used Dan's iphone, and I totally forgot to get a picture of her in her adorable Christmas outfit. Oh well!

How was your Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! We had a quiet Christmas at home. So much fun!

    Merry (one day late!) Christmas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carrie!! I think a quiet Christmas at home sounds perfect, we'll probably be doing that in future years! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, your words often brighten my day! Please sign your name if you are posting as an anonymous user. Otherwise, your comment may be removed.

 

This Rookie Wife | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012